RE: Web Services Tutorial

You might want to take a look at WebLogic Workshop which was just released
yesterday by BEA (You can download a free copy at
http://commerce.bea.com/downloads/weblogic_workshop.jsp)

Workshop is a framework specifically designed for quickly and easily
building web services on the J2EE platform.  It makes it very easy to get
started (you can build a simple web service and deploy it in 5 seconds) but
also has support for more advanced asynchronous web services, loose coupling
of web services through an XML mapping technology, and support for a variety
of protocols, including JMS.  We've also introduced a server-side control
architecture that makes it easy to use other web services (anything defined
by a WSDL) and databases, queues, and EJBs.

The product documentation includes a introduction to web services
technologies that might be of interest to you, as well as a in depth
tutorial on using the tool.

	-Carl

--
Carl Sjogreen