RE: Security?

Mico,

No formal activity is underway at this time to standardize WS Security
protocols. We just recently formed the Web Services Architecture Working
Group, and one of the goals of this group is to address security. See
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter

Best regards,

Anne Thomas Manes
CTO, Systinet