RE: Web Services through VB..

 Thanks for the information Amit. But I'm at the moment in Norway & is there a way that I can maybe email them. Maybe in case they are not reachable via email I can even call them, if you can give me their contact no's, cos at the moment I'm pretty desperate about all this.
Thanks for the information again.
Jennie.
  amit srivastava <vasbiz@yahoo.com> wrote:
Jennie,

You might want to give the good folks at
dreamfactory.com a call. They have the coolest web
services client I have seen to date. It lets you work
with both VB and Java. Tell Bill/Jennifer that you got
the refrence thru me and they might hook you up with a
beta copy.

It will soon be avilable through XMLinsider.

Thanks

Amit

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/soap/htm/wsdlom_ref_wsdlreader_1ctu.asp

> This may be updated in version 3, but I don't know.
>
> -John K
>
> On Mon, 2002-07-29 at 14:58, Jennie Larsson wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the information Chris. But still I
> could not do the task that I want to be done. Simply
> I need to display all the input/output parameters
> through a VB6 interface, when the Web Service name
> is entered. Please let me know how I can do this..
> > Thanks a lot.
> > Jennie.
> > Chris Sells wrote:
> > I recommend http://www.learnxmlws.com/. Yasser
> specializes in teaching VB programmers how to build
> and consume web services and he’s got his entire
> book up, I believe.
> >
> > Chris Sells
> > http://www.sellsbrothers.com/

http://www.capeclear.com/news/press_releases/reports/next_big_thing.shtml