Re: WSFL question

Thanks for your prompt answer, Francisco.

Still, it's a bit unclear to me. Suppose a service provides two ports
for each of its port types, one that is bound to SOAP, and another one
that uses HTTP/GET, for example. Can I express the fact that I prefer
to use the SOAP ports ? Can I declaratively define a fallback
mechanism between the two protocols ?

I understand that this is rather "low level" compared to the rest of
the spec, and maybe it should be specified sowhere else, but I think a
WSFL+WDSL(+WSEL?) description is all that should be needed to
instantiate a running workflow involving multiple services. Please
correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for your help,

Omar