Re: WSDL and HTTP GET

Hi Markus,

I think the problem with your suggestion is that it would allow a WSDL enabled
client to generate requests like the following:

http://www.example.org/cgi-bin/service.cgi?VERSION=&REQUEST=GetQuote

which of course is invalid URL syntax. It seems like we have to do more, that
there has to be some convention established for using types containing multiole
optional elements. I suggest the following:
  <types>
    <schema>
      <complexType name="someType">
        <group ref="someGroup"/>
      </complexType>
      <group name="someGroup">
        <all>
          <element ref="VERSION" minOccurs="0"/>
          <element ref="REQUEST"/>
        </all>
      </group>
      <element name="VERSION" type="simpleType1"/>
      <element name="REQUEST" type="simpleType2"/>
    </schema>
  </types>

  <message...>
    <part name="HttpGETRequest" type="someType"/>
  </message>

Regards,

Jeff