Re: Status of WSDL 2.0 Maintenance WG

hi philippe,
  I'd be interested to know what and when questions related to the
operating mode were raised. I don't recall seeing any discussion on
the ac-forum lists, and i just scanned the archives since july. I see
only a few statements of support and question if/how new RECs would
be added to the scope of the maintenance WG as the other WS WGs
finish their work.
    cheers,
    jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)