RE: documentation generated from .wsdl

Tomi,

I like the view you've created, and would encourage a WSDL 2.0 equivalent as
well!  In conjunction with conventions for how structured
<wsdl:documentation> elements could be added to the display it would make an
invaluable tool.  I generate something similar but much more limited from
the WSDL [0], in this case abstracting out the differences between WSDL 1.1
and WSDL 2.0 representations of the service.

Incidentally I've also done something similar to your source code appendix
but a little more elaborate - an xslt stylesheet that pretty-prints the
source code of the WSDL and then makes QName and URI references clickable
for easy navigation, annotates items with their back-links, and generates
indexes of the constructs.  Stylesheets are available for WSDL 1.1, WSDL
2.0, and XML Schema 1.0.  You can get them at [1], or you can see an
annotated WSDL 2.0 example at [2], or the annotated schema for schemas at
[3].  They're under the Apache Open Source License.

[0] http://mashups.wso2.org/services/storexml?doc

[1]
http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/annotated-stylesheets/readme.htm

[2] http://mashups.wso2.org/services/LatestEarthquakes?wsdl2