RE: Possible erratum candidates

These are all in Bugzilla now:

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=releva
nce+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=WSDL&content=

I only had time to add a few proposed resolutions to the few that didn't
imply one.

- 4227, 4431, 4436  are editorial but need a proposed resolution.
- 4225, 4430, 4432 require more investigation.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com