Re: Schema file names for wsdl-extensions seem inconsistent

Hi John,

When are you hoping to change the namespaces. It will be very helpful if you
can do it soon. We are hoping to release an RC os Axis2 by this weekend and
will like to have the new namespaces in the release.

We are also planning to release Ais2-1.2 by first week of April. Will woden
be abble to do a release so that we can go with a released version rather
than a dated snapshot.

Thanks,
Keith.

--