From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of John Kaputin (gmail)
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:08 AM
To: WS-Description WG
Subject: Future of WSDL2 test-suite, CVS, errata, etc.

Will the WSDL2 working group's current infrastructure remain in place after
the WS charter expires and the spec goes to Rec? Things like the test suite,
accessible from CVS, the Interop Dashboard, etc, are still useful as we
complete the assertion/validation compliance in Apache Woden.  We probably
want to contribute more assertion test cases to the test suite.  Also,
future WSDL2 implementations can reuse the test suite (perhaps an Eclipse
EMF implementation)..

Any ideas on how/who will handle errata? Is there likely to be some sort of
WSDL2 'maintenance' WG?

thanks,
John Kaputin.