From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 5:24 PM
To: www-ws-desc
Subject: Web Services Description Working Group is now closed

Folks,

we've done it. The specifications are W3C Recommendations and the home
page of the Working Group contains now the following message:

[[
 The Web Services Description Working Group completed its deliverables
and closed on 29 June 2007.
]]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/

Thank you to all of you, in particular the Working Group and Interop
participants.

This mailing list will remain open, at least for a while.

Feel free to enter bug reports into the bugzilla. The upcoming Web
Services Core Working Group will be in charge of looking after those,
starting in September hopefully.

I added a component in the bugzilla for the test suite, so that bugs
against the test suite can be reported and tracked there as well.

Thank you,

Philippe