Re: Results of MessageTest-4G, MessageTest-5G and LocationTemplate-1G

keith chapman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The request in LocationTemplate shows errors due to the encoding of
> the request URL. I encode it using UTF-8 mechanism. Wonder whether I
> need to change my encoding mechanism or whether the test framework
> needs to change,
Do you mean URL-encode?
If so, this is part of the ongoing discussion about whether to
url-encode parameter values or not.
The current status quo is to only URL-encode characters that are not
authorized in URL like %20, other characters like '&', '/', ':' being
put as is.
AFAIKT, the assertions seem to not be in line with the status quo, since
':' is encoded as %3A.
    Youenn