RE: FYI: Updated all test-suite results

Yes, any use of <infault> in the message tests is incorrect, I've removed it
everywhere in the test cases, eliminating the EchoStringInFault operation,
the associated fault and schema type, and orphaned <infault>s in other
operations.  Should be a simpler and cleaner test now.

'sides, couldn't break my record of screwing up the interchange results just
as they go penultimately green ;-).

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com