From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of John Kaputin (gmail)
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 6:44 AM
To: www-ws-desc
Cc: woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Woden results should be 73 green / 1 red

I have got the SparqlQuery-1G test working in Woden and checked in the
latest Woden results. There are still 6 failures showing, but I think only
SchemaId-1G should be 'red'. I think the other 5 failures are
canonicalization problems since the test cases were last changed. The Woden
non-canonical wsdlcm files have the correct data, but the canonical ones
don't.  Arthur, could you take a look at these (see WODEN-127, -128).

thanks,
John Kaputin