Re: WSO2 results and GZip trouble.

Hi Jonathan,

Just had a look at WSO2 results. Seems like there were a few problems in the
test framework. The following are those messages

10) in MessageTestFault, wsoap:code="#any". If wsoap:code is not set we
axis2 uses soap:Sender by deafult. This makes the http status code 400 in
the responce. But the test framework assumes its 500.

18) same problem as 10

22) same problem as 10

24) same problem as 10

32) same problem as 10

36) same problem as 10

38) same problem as 10

So if this is fixed we should see a lot more green

Thanks,
Keith.