RE: Canon to canon logs

I added a little indirection on the {http location} values.  I created a
little substitution table named httpLocationTable.xml, which simply contains
a list of pre-substitution and expected post-substitution values, and does a
swap when generating the assertions.

I also suppressed assertions checking the HTTP method and URL on response
messages - if that's not simply an oversight I am misunderstanding something
fundamental...

Few other clean-ups too.  Still a lot of red to analyze...

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com