From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:21 AM
To: woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: woden-dev@ws.apache.org; www-ws-desc
Subject: Re: Please regenerate Woden dashboard report

John,

I'll assume Jonathan will do this unless I hear otherwise from him.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"John Kaputin (gmail)" <jakaputin@gmail.com>

02/21/2007 02:01 PM

Please respond to
woden-dev@ws.apache.org

www-ws-desc <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

cc

woden-dev@ws.apache.org

Subject

Please regenerate Woden dashboard report

Jonathan/Arthur,
Woden is currently showing 1 red on the Component Model Test Results on the
Dashboard. This is due to a change made to the MessageTest-3G wsdl
(whttp:contentEncodingDefault corrected to whttp:contentEncoding for one of
the binding message references).

I have re-run the tests and generated the Dashboard report from these
results locally and they are reporting all green. I have committed the Woden
results, so could one of you please regenerate the Dashboard report on the
website.

Thanks,
John Kaputin.