Re: propagation of values in the component model

Personally, I prefer when apps are small and there's a higher-level
interface. It's good to factor things out as much as you can rather than
duplicate.

As for WSDL itself, te issue was discussed previously [1] and the status
quo prevaled.

JJ.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html#CR044