Re: CR123: Simultaneous presence of {http method} and {safe}

Jean-Jacques,
as Jonathan has already mentioned, I believe, one can have a safe
operation that uses POST.

Safety is used for defaulting to GET so that you can have interfaceless
bindings that nevertheless use GET for some operations. Such defaulting
may even be incorrect in light of how much request data can be
represented usefully and interoperably in a URI. There are practical
limits to that.

I don't think it's useful to tie {http method} and {safe} more than they
are tied now.
Best regards,
Jacek