RE: Fixes to the test-suite

I've done some changes re: CR117.

I added two new testcases, LocationTemplate-2G and LocationTemplate-3G,
testing the encoding (or not) of location templates.  I split these up
because the rawest of the raw cases, namely replacing a template with a full
uri, aren't possible to implement server-side by either WSO2 or Canon.  Even
if they were, the test framework is insufficient to check that the values
are correct.

Therefore I've added only LocationTemplate-2G to the list of message tests.
I suspect the one use of raw in that test may also need to be moved to
LocationTemplate-3G, but we'll see.

I also updated the expected values for LocationTemplate-1G to match the
CR117 resolution.  Since all expected values are hand-calculated, it's
entirely possible you will discover some mistakes.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com