Re: Inlining/Importing XML Schema into a WSDL 2.0 Description

Thanks for the point-by-point clarification, Amie.
My primary confusion was driven by the statement about inlining XSDs that
"the components have to be "defined" [not just declared] in the schema
itself". I had interpreted this to be the fact that the complete definition
of the components [type definition] also has to be within the same schema .I
get the picture now.

rgds,
Ram

--