Re: Synchronous v/s Asynchronous, a WSA question, and few suggestions

Hi all, see below,

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 10:45 -0400, Arthur Ryman wrote:
> b) Section 2.9.1 in the Core Language Spec states that "A Binding
> component that defines bindings for an Interface component MUST define
> bindings for all the operations of that Interface component".
>  Shouldnt a similar assertion be made regarding the Faults declared in
> the interface as well? i.e.  "A Binding component that defines
> bindings for an Interface component MUST define bindings for all the
> faults of that Interface component"
>
> Concerning global faults, simply define an interface that contains the
> faults and include that interface in the extends attribute of any
> other interface that uses them:

I don't think we need to provide bindings for faults that are not
referenced by any operation. So maybe we can say

"A Binding component that defines bindings for an Interface component
MUST define binding for all the faults of that Interface component that
are referenced from any of the operations in that Interface component."

Hope it helps,
Jacek