Re: assertions review action item complete

Err.  Sorry about that.  I first thought that it was supposed to be a
review, then realized that the assertions set was incomplete, and then
found that neither the category nor the required attribute was always
as it should be.  So I treated it as a from-scratch request.

If necessary, I can review the change log, and supply the diffs for the
changes that I made.  All of the changes are in part two, adjuncts, and
relate to the message exchange patterns, fault propagation rulesets
(where the renumbering happened), and the safe attribute.  Assertions
were added for the safe attribute and MEPs (there were none prior to
the review).  The prefixes (name portion of the identifier) of all
changed items began with "Fault".  The revised numbering scheme leaves
deliberate gaps so that additional assertions could be established (and
some of the assertions are complex, so feedback on how to divide the
assertions would certainly be appreciated).

Amy!

Senior Architect
TIBCO/Extensibility, Inc.
alewis@tibco.com