RE: Assertion coverage

Gil,

Thx for the test case. Keep them coming. I added it as Chat-1B. [1]

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/documents/bad/Chat-1B/

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>
07/27/2006 07:18 PM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc

Subject
RE: Assertion coverage

Arthur,

There is an error in the test case I sent you. I was working with an old
version of Woden and so I set the WSDL namespace URI to "
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/wsdl". The attached file is correct.

Also, the current version of Woden handles this test case fine. It
reports:

Woden[Error],0:0,Binding-0054,An interface has not been specified for a
binding that specifies operation or fault details. An interface must be
specified when operation or fault details are specified.

- gp