From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:38 PM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Proposed Agenda for WSDL 2.0 Interop F2F, IBM, Toronto, July
5-7

Lunch and coffee breaks will be provided July 5-7 as follows:

 8:30 am breakfast
10:30 am break
12:15 pm lunch
 3:00 pm break

IBM will sponsor a group dinner. We'll pick a night that works for
everyone.

Here are some objectives:

Identify specification problems.
Identify implementation problems.
Define testing process.
Assess the completeness of the implementations.
Demonstrate interoperability of the implementations.
Assess the completeness of the test suite.
Contribute test cases to the test suite.
Plan future testing.

Here's a draft agenda:

July 5

8:30am coffee

9:00am Welcome to the Executive Briefing Centre, Alfredo Ballon

9:10am Introductions, All

9:15am W3C Rules of Engagement, Philippe Le Hegaret/Jonathan Marsh

9:30am Canon Implementation, Youenn Fablet

10:00am Apache Implementation (Woden/Axis2), John Kaputin

10:30am break

10:45am Detailed Agenda Planning

July 6

TBD