RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 - RDF Mapping

Hi Jacek,

So if I'm understanding correctly, you do intend to provide an XSLT
version of the WSDL 2.0 --> RDF mapping, but you want the English prose
to be based on the WSDL 2.0 component model, right?

In that case, I would suggest making the XSLT version be the normative
definition of the WSDL 2.0 --> RDF mapping, and have the English prose
act as ancillary explanation.  That way I would see no problem with the
English prose being based on the component model.  And defining the
mapping in terms of XSLT would give much greater precision than English
prose, because it is a formal, machine-processable language.

I think this would be a more direct and useful approach, because it
would not require users to come up with their own interpretations of the
English prose.  Is there some reason why you think such an approach
would not work or not be feasible?

David Booth