Re: Mapping WSDL MEPs to SOAP MEPs

The latest SOAP/HTTP binding proposed edited rec
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/PER-soap12-part2-20061219/)
includes the support of an optional response (with a 202 response code
and so on).
I hope that the document state (proposed edited rec) is sufficient for
us to use it in the WSDL2.0 specification.
    Youenn