RE: Deconstructing MEPs

At this point my concern is only theoretical, I'd heard of folks (were
they BPEL users?) modeling request-response messages as two one-way
messages, but realized fault propagation rules make that more difficult.

At this point, I don't think adding MEPs is practical, since it's likely
some of the existing ones are marked at risk.

Amy