Re: URI comparison

Roberto Chinnici wrote:
> The URI for SOAP 1.2/HTTP (http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/)
> is taken straight out of the SOAP 1.2 specification [1].
>
> I can't quite recall why we used a different convention for the
> SOAP 1.1/HTTP binding in [2]. Perhaps Asir can shed some light,
> as the editor of that document?
Perhaps it's an artifact of aging and having been in these WGs for too
long? (not pointing at anyone in particular, just a reflexion on
myself). The longer you stay, the more characters you remove at the end;
like telomeres. Of course one day all URIs will resume to only one
single character: eternity.

JJ.