Re: WSDL 2.0 RDF mapping suggestions.

Dear Ross,

I appreciate your suggestions and comments, and I should be able to
actually read your document in detail next week. The published
specification is the first public draft, so this basically implies that
it's going to change. I was planning to have a final draft by the end of
next week, which could be published as the Last Call for Comments
Working Draft by the working group, but I'll see how far I get in
reacting to your comments by then.

Can I please ask you about how your system will use the RDF mapping?
That may help me understand your suggestions.

Thanks again,

Jacek