Resolution of LC 343 incoporated (was RE: Comments on Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Version 2.0 Part 0: Primer )

I have rewritten the section to make it more readable. Please check out
the new version at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.ht
ml#more-types

Hopefully the new version is less confusing. Let me know if you still
see room for improvement.

Best Regards,
Kevin