RE: WSDL RDF mapping draft

Jacek,

Thank you for posting this document. Reading through, I have few high
level questions for you:

(a) What are the differences between this draft and three other previous
proposals? Was it three or four?

(b) Was this draft produced with the help of RDF or Semantic Web
Interest Group?

(c) What is your plan of action to get this reviewed and approved when
there are only two WSDL WG members from the Semantic Web domain?

(d) Are there any implementations or product plans that the WG can use
to demonstrate experience during the CR phase?

(e) Is this a 'lossy' mapping from WSDL Component Model to RDF?

(f) What are the use cases for this mapping? What are the use cases for
Appendix B, 'WSDL Files to RDF'? Does the Semantic Web community need
both?

Thank you for answering these questions.

PS: like many folks, I know nothing about Semantic Web concepts.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu