Re: LC 323 thoughts

Hi,

I think this is a very good summary of our options. My view is that
SPARQL in fact does have multiple operations (most probably the four as
described in point two below) so we should tell DAWG to model their
interface that way. This will allow semantic description of the
operations as well later.

But we still may consider allowing multiple different output content
types if we find a use case where we'd agree a single operation can have
multiple different output content types. How about HTTP GET? Yes, plain
HTTP GET is what I mean. 8-)

But as long as such a use case is not logged as an LC issue (and don't
log mine, I'm not pushing it in any way), I feel we shouldn't spend much
time on it.

Best regards,

Jacek