From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Yalcinalp, Umit
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:46 PM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: New Issue RPC Style (and proposed fix)

As I am composing the RPC style example, I noticed that the order of the
elements in designating the signature is not preserved for the values of
the wrpc:signature which I believe is unintentionally missing.

I recommend the following small fix for bullet numbered 2 in section
3.1.1:
Previous:

{2. Filter the elements of this list into two lists, the first one (L1)
comprising pairs whose t component is one of {#in, #out, #inout}, the
second (L2) pairs whose t component is #return.}

New:
{2. Filter the elements of this list into two lists, the first one (L1)
comprising pairs whose t component is one of {#in, #out, #inout}, the
second (L2) pairs whose t component is #return. During the composition
of L1 and L2, the relative order of members in the original list MUST be
preserved.}

I think this should be non-contraversial.
Cheers,
--umit