RE: Is schemaLocation Required When Importing Inline Schemas?

> provided that an appropriate value is specified for their
> schemaLocation attribute information items, such as a fragment identifier

"fragment identifier" got in via LC41 [1]. Are there any reasons why WSDL
2.0 has to say that an appropriate value for schemaLocation is required to
refer to other embedded schemas? AFAIK, WG decided not to say anything about
composition of XML Schema for embedded schema elements.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC41
<http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC41>

Regards,
Asir S Vedamuthu