RE: example of using Java types in operations

Hi Jacek,

I like this example better for illustrating the use of type systems
other than XSD in WSDL 2.0. If you can provide some introductory text, I
can consider including it in end of the Advanced Topics II section at
[1]. The new section may be titled as "Using Type Systems Other Than
XSD" or whatever you think is appropriate.

BTW, I would suggest that you change
xmlns:wjava="http://www.w3.org/2005/05/wsdl/java" to  something like
xmlns:wjava="http://java.example.com/2005/05/wsdl/java" to make it
explicit that this is a hypothetical extension to be defined by
somebody.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.ht
ml?rev=1.80&content-type=text/html;%20charset=iso-8859-1#advanced-topic_
iii

Best Regards,
Kevin