RE: Comments on Primer Sections 4 - 6.5

Hi Paul,

I don't have access to an xml editor that does validation right at this
moment, but the errors below look like simple.

> wsdl20-primer.xml:1397: element gitem: validity error :
> Element gitem content does not follow the DTD, expecting
> (label , def), got (label def p example )
>                 </gitem>

Can you please  move the ending </def> tag to the end of the example,
right before the </gitem> tag?

> wsdl20-primer.xml:2364: element item: validity error :
> Element item content does not follow the DTD, expecting (p |
> ulist | olist | slist | glist | orglist | blist | note |
> issue | wfcnote | vcnote | constraintnote | eg | graphic |
> scrap | table | definitions | proto | example | ednote)+, got (CDATA)
>  </item>

Not sure which section causes this complaint. The CDATA section should
got inserted directly under <item>. Can you please check and make sure
there is <eg> around the section?

Best Regards,
Kevin