RE: Additional HTTP and safety primer example and text - Done

Hi David, Hi Paul,

I have complete incorporating your contributions on Safety and HTTP
binding. Please check out mainly the following section and let me know
if you are not satisfied with my editings:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-primer.ht
ml#adv-get-vs-post

Best Regards,
Kevin