Re: Errors in Part 2

All fixed now.

I've double-checked component and property names, and they should be ok.

I've also added markup to display the list of components and properties
used or created in Part 2, although this currently shows those for Part
1 instead.

I've also modified wsdl20-def.xml (the Part 2 part), to match that of
Part 1.

JJ.