From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of David Orchard
Sent: Monday, Jun 13, 2005 1:00 PM
To: WS-Description WG
Subject: Primer comments, new issue

I noticed that the tCheckAvailability isn't extensible.

I propose a new issue for the Primer, extensibility of example.

I suggest that we change the type to

<xs:complexType name="tCheckAvailability">

        <xs:sequence>

          <xs:element  name="checkInDate" type="xs:date"/>

          <xs:element  name="checkOutDate" type="xs:date"/>

          <xs:element  name="roomType" type="xs:string"/>

          <xs:any targetNamespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>

        </xs:sequence>

Cheers,

Dave

--------

Join CEO Alfred Chuang and CTO Mark Carges on June 15 for a unique
online

event, giving you the first look at a new category of enterprise
software

built specifically for Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).

Register Now.  It's Free!

http://www.bea.com/events/june15