RE: Many primer Versioning examples.

> Just wonder if this contribution is based on an AI? I have no problem to
> add these examples to the Advanced Topic section as long as the group
> are OK.

I recall being tasked with writing the section on Versioning and Extensibility.
Surprisingly Dave had some interest in this section, and during the F2F in
Berlin, I mentioned that I anticipated adding some more text, possibly including
examples.

If it helps matters, I'm happy to provide the necessary editing effort and we can
then get the WG to review the section as a whole ahead of going into Last Call.

Paul