RE: LC75f proposal

I like the proposal. I have a friendly amendement below, which is
somewhat stronger. (with a lowercase "must")

--umit

How about:

These attributes must not be considered as part of the application data
that is conveyed by the message. Therefore, they are not included in the
description of a signature by using wrpc:signature.