Re: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility elements?

John,

Great. Yes, the CVS version has entities so "simplify" the renaming of
namespaces as the dates change. The updated schema was just posted at [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/12/wsdl/wsdl20.xsd

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"John Kaputin (gmail)" <jakaputin@gmail.com>
12/09/2005 09:40 AM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, kaputin@uk.ibm.com,
woden-dev@ws.apache.org, www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject
Re: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility elements?

Arthur,
I have tested your fix and it works fine. WSDL containing extension
elements under <import> and <include> generates schema validation errors
when using the original wsdl20.xsd and does not generate these errors
running with your new wsdl20.xsd.

I made a slight change to your wsdl20.xsd to get it running in my test
environement, but that was independent of <import> and <include>. I
replaced entity refs used for targentNamespace and xmlns:wsdl with the
actual WSDL 2.0 url and removed the  !ENTITY statement.

thanks,
John Kaputin.

I just committed the corrected schema. [1] Please verify the fix. Thx.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.xsd

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
12/08/2005 12:39 PM

"John Kaputin \(gmail\)" <jakaputin@gmail.com>, < www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc
<woden-dev@ws.apache.org>, <kaputin@uk.ibm.com>
Subject
RE: Do <import> and <include> support extensibility elements?

Thanks for raising this issue.  The WG agreed that the schema needs to be
fixed to indicate that extensibility elements are allowed on import and
include elements.  We are attempting to put this in place prior to our
publication of the Candidate Recommendation.