Re: Example of Z Notation in WSDL 2.0 Component Model Spec

No, but I can see the HTML version at

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-z.html#Definitions_details

except that it must be the IE-friendly version, because the

incantation produces a " (double quote) in Mozilla instead of a \forall character.

Roberto