RE: Adding binding infault/outfault components (LC55)

Asir,

For your first proposal about adding a message reference to binding input/output, do you mean something like

<binding...>
..
   <operation ref="xs:QName" >
     <documentation />?

      <input ref= "xs:Qname" messageLabel="xs:NCName"? >
        <documentation />?

        <feature ... />*

        <property ... />*
      </input>*

If so, what do you think should be the value of the reference?

Best Regards,
Kevin