Re: editing soap binding: please review!

This looks good to me, except for the following, which seems to restrict
us fairly drastically, i.e. I could not even use SOAP SMTP, even though
the rules are fairly similar:

"The SOAP binding defined by this specification only supports the SOAP
HTTP Binding as defined by the [SOAP 1.2 Part 2: Adjuncts
<cid:part1.09070508.08000306@crf.canon.fr>] specification."

Also, the following will likely need revising when we add support for
MTOM: the "message" is the entire SOAP message (i.e. envelope +
attachments), not just the SOAP envelope (but we can consider this later).

"When formulating the SOAP envelope to be transmitted the contents of
the payload (i.e., the contents of the |soap:Body| /element information
item/ of the SOAP envelope) MUST be what is defined by the corresponding
Message Reference component."

But as far as the component model goes, great! And thanks for come on board!

JJ.