Re: Proposed resolutions for issues 146 and 150

But then you get back to the pitfall I mentioned earlier, i.e.
that some bindings will only support one element, making an
application that tried to pass more than one element inadvertently
binding-specific.

So if we handle this case at all (we could call it (5)), we should
do so using extensibility.

Roberto