RE: Proposed resolutions for issues 146 and 150

Tom, I originally meant the issue 146 as really allowing anything in the
message, but I will have no problem with constraining that to "any
single element", it suits the usecase I have in mind here - a
content-based router endpoint that receives any message.

This way the spec will be clearer and more consistent and the
restriction to a single element in SOAP Body doesn't seem too bad; noone
knows how to handle multiple elements there anyway. 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/