Re: Processor conformance: fault on non-conformant input

Sanjiva,

I think we've been through this, IMO a processor need not fail on a
document that contains an unused binding with complete random
(well-formed) XML inside:

<wsdl:definitions ...>
  <wsdl:binding name="foobar">
    <wsdl:interface shoeSize="43"/>
    <wsdl:service>or two</wsdl:service>
  </wsdl:binding>
</wsdl:definitions>

If I don't process binding foobar, I don't care it's badly broken.

Jacek