RE: wsdli:wsdlLocation WSDL-version independent

IMO, since we are using a different namespace for wsdlLocation
independent of the WSDL 2.0 namespace, technically, we are not
suggesting that the referred documents by wsdlLocation are restricted to
WSDL 2.0 documents anyway. Therefore, the current reading of the spec,
as you indicate, does not prohibit WSDL 1.1 use.

Although it may not be foreseen, it is a good thing. :-)

>Would the WG object to WS-Addressing suggesting authors use
>wsdli:wsdlLocation in this manner?  If so would it be helpful to make
>this explicit in the draft?

I am not sure what we need to change in the spec as it is not
prohibitive. It would be awkward to refer to WSDL 1.1 explicitly, but
perhaps we could say something like:

"...the second a hint as to the location of a WSDL document defining
WSDL components for that namespace name, irrespective of the WSDL
document's version".

--umit

>[1]
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2004De
c/0080.ht
ml
[2]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.html?cont
ent-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#wsdllocation